Everylock is now uninstallable by normal means. It is the ONLY locking application that can't be uninstalled using normal means( with anti-uninstall on). It also has an option to block hidden BB engineering screen. It must also be accessed via BB menu key now lol.

Now, you can see why you it's the best locking app !
    Last edited by shism2; 12-02-10 at 10:35 AM.
    11-26-10 10:12 PM
    great!
    i think it may be better than applock
    11-27-10 12:00 AM
    great...
    i could try what the diff with other app

ive try the app...
    when opening the app
    its checking the registration
    but i get an error "could not connect server. please check that you are currently connected to internet"
    im on full BIS service
    Last edited by fookoz; 11-27-10 at 12:13 AM.
    11-27-10 12:03 AM
    Yes, it seems it wasn't able to contact the server. It got a empty response back. I also have full BIS and can contact the server. Check to see if all the permissions are set to allow. What model/os and network are you on?
    11-27-10 01:34 AM
    Yes, it seems it wasn't able to contact the server. It got a empty response back. I also have full BIS and can contact the server. Check to see if all the permissions are set to allow. What model/os and network are you on?
    i used 8900
    os 5.0.0.1022 leak
    network XL
    and the internet permissions is allow
    11-28-10 08:05 PM
    Looks interesting and useful...
    But can't tell if it's for free or is it just a 5 day free trail?
    11-28-10 08:29 PM
    This is a pretty slick app. Works as advertised. I may have to go ahead and buy this.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    11-28-10 09:59 PM
    I'd like to endorse this app as the only one I can't break through without either a computer or the password (as long as you set it up right )
    11-28-10 11:49 PM
    I see no anti uninstall option. I locked my contacts. It works. But to access my contacts all someone has to do is to uninstall this app and wait for the reboot.. Seems to be a rather weak security system. There is no anti uninstall option that I see.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    11-29-10 01:01 AM
    If options are locked they can't uninstall it without either a pc or the password.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-10 01:03 AM
    If options are locked they can't uninstall it without either a pc or the password.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for that little tip. I actually thought about that after I went to bed last night. 2 more questions: Is there a way to change the password after you set it? and, How much is this going to cost after the 5 day trial period is over?
    11-29-10 08:49 AM
    If you go to mobihand and search for EveryLock, you'll find a paid version or a 5 day trial. The price is just $1.99.

To make the application uninstallable:
    1. Click BB Menu key. Select 'Open EveryLock'
    2. Go to Application
    3. Go to Settings
    4. Enable Anti-Uninstall .If you already locked options then it's not needed.
    5. Enable Lock Engineering screen

Maybe these should be enabled my default

To change your password:
    1. Click BB Menu key. Select 'Open EveryLock'
    2. Now you should be on the main screen of everylock.
    3. Click the BB Menu Key once more. Select ' Change default password'

Thanks,
    Developer
    Last edited by shism2; 11-29-10 at 09:15 AM.
    11-29-10 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD