Time for a new update !

* NEW Fake Error Theme
    - Limitation :
    On a touch screen only phone, the keyboard will show up. However, the fake error is enough to stop most prying eyes.

* Instant application listing
    - For 5.0 +
    - Slightly better icon image quality

* Added Delay for Keyboard lock ( hamilton )
    - Delay will make the backlight turn on and off again. It is part of how delay works
    - All permissions should be set to allow for delay to work properly.

* Some bugs fixed

6.0 : www.everyappmobile.com/debug/6.0/EveryLock.jad
    5.0 : www.everyappmobile.com/debug/5.0/EveryLock.jad
    4.6.x : www.everyappmobile.com/debug/4.6/EveryLock.jad

Let me know if you find any bugs.

Thank you everyone for your support!
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 01-24-11 at 08:28 PM.
    01-24-11 04:37 PM
    Nice update! The fake error message is awesome. The application menu uploads almost instantly. I haven't quite figured out how the delay screen lock work yet.

This is nice.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    01-24-11 06:50 PM
    Oh Snap! Ha Ha!
    I've been messing around with this and it looks to be a killer!
    The theme locks are centered and aligned properly from what I can tell.
    The new error screen had me shakin' even though I was forewarned! Hot!

Still requesting a backup/restore feature (hopefully).

Looking good so far. I need to beat it up a bit more.
    01-24-11 06:56 PM
    Oh Snap! Ha Ha!
    I've been messing around with this and it looks to be a killer!
    The theme locks are centered and aligned properly from what I can tell.
    The new error screen had me shakin' even though I was forewarned! Hot!

Still requesting a backup/restore feature (hopefully).

Looking good so far. I need to beat it up a bit more.

Lol. The first person I let try the error message told me by application was bugged. I got a nice laugh out of it
    I'm pretty happy it's working for you. I thought you'd never be able to use it lolz. Restore settings feature will come soon
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 01-24-11 at 09:11 PM.
    01-24-11 08:05 PM
    Nice update! The fake error message is awesome. The application menu uploads almost instantly. I haven't quite figured out how the delay screen lock work yet.

This is nice.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Well, heres a way to test it. Some other user was using the keyboard lock like this:

Lock:
    "BackLight" : off
    "Delay" : 30 seconds

Unlock:
    "Backlight" : on

Other:
    Ask for password : yes

You can then lock your keyboard by using the lock key on the top. When you want to unlock your keyboard just press the lock key again and it will automatically unlock the keyboard without you having to hold ESC 3 seconds.

In this example, Delay will wait 30 seconds after backlight has turned completely off to ask for a password

I haven't tested delay with time lock,though.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 01-24-11 at 08:30 PM.
    01-24-11 08:11 PM
    I will chk this out.
    01-24-11 10:08 PM
    Well, heres a way to test it. Some other user was using the keyboard lock like this:

Lock:
    "BackLight" : off
    "Delay" : 30 seconds

Unlock:
    "Backlight" : on

Other:
    Ask for password : yes

You can then lock your keyboard by using the lock key on the top. When you want to unlock your keyboard just press the lock key again and it will automatically unlock the keyboard without you having to hold ESC 3 seconds.

In this example, Delay will wait 30 seconds after backlight has turned completely off to ask for a password

I haven't tested delay with time lock,though.
    Ok, I'm not doing something right. The screen locks when I don't have the delay timer set. When I set the timer delay the screen won't lock after the backlight goes off. This function is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I admit, I did a rather poor job of describing the function to you, so kudos to you in getting it right. Now I just need help in getting it set up so that it works.

I love that new error screen. It gives me a start every time I see it. You made it too realistic. LOL.
    01-24-11 10:33 PM
    I'll give it a run, let you know if I run into any problems
    01-24-11 10:44 PM
    Ok, I'm not doing something right. The screen locks when I don't have the delay timer set. When I set the timer delay the screen won't lock after the backlight goes off. This function is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I admit, I did a rather poor job of describing the function to you, so kudos to you in getting it right. Now I just need help in getting it set up so that it works.

I love that new error screen. It gives me a start every time I see it. You made it too realistic. LOL.
    Ok, so what settings are you trying to use?
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 01-25-11 at 12:12 AM.
    01-24-11 11:54 PM
    I downloaded it but it said it's not registered? Do I need to buy this app?
    01-25-11 12:14 AM
    01-25-11 12:31 AM
    Not sure what I did wrong. I've had this app for a while and have had no issues. I updated today but couldn't unlock anything. I got an error message every time. I wish I had written down the message, but I was forced to delete the app via DM because I had so many different things locked that the phone became unusable.
    01-25-11 07:42 PM
    Not sure what I did wrong. I've had this app for a while and have had no issues. I updated today but couldn't unlock anything. I got an error message every time. I wish I had written down the message, but I was forced to delete the app via DM because I had so many different things locked that the phone became unusable.
    Did it look like this ?

01-25-11 07:55 PM
    That's the one! Is it safe to assume you know the cause?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-11 07:58 PM
    That's the one! Is it safe to assume you know the cause?

Your the cause lolz. Please read some of posts in the thread. I'll let you figure it out. Post here when you figured out why that "error" pops up or just let me know if you can't figure it out.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 01-25-11 at 08:06 PM.
    01-25-11 07:59 PM
    Wow do I feel stupid
    01-25-11 08:07 PM
    Wow do I feel stupid
    LOLZ . I know you got it but ya it's the fake error theme. I tried to make it realistic as possible
    01-25-11 08:11 PM
    Indeed. Nice work as usual on this app. This is one of those apps you don't think is very valuable until that time when you really wish you had it.
    01-25-11 08:15 PM
    Indeed. Nice work as usual on this app. This is one of those apps you don't think is very valuable until that time when you really wish you had it.
    I agree, I think that as soon as someone tries it they won't regret it. It has soo many features and some features that no other app does.
    01-25-11 08:23 PM
    Going to purchase your app from App World now and then download your new beta from this thread!

The error theme has got me interested and obviously the other main features. I've used numerous other locking apps but none seemed to be all that I'd hoped and I would end up not really using them and deleting the app eventually!

Based on the description and what's being mentioned in this thread, it sounds like I may have found the locking app I've been looking for!

01-25-11 08:48 PM
    Going to purchase your app from App World now and then download your new beta from this thread!

The error theme has got me interested and obviously the other main features. I've used numerous other locking apps but none seemed to be all that I'd hoped and I would end up not really using them and deleting the app eventually!

Based on the description and what's being mentioned in this thread, it sounds like I may have found the locking app I've been looking for!

Hey, how's it going ! Do you rememer the "TouchScreen users please test this" thread that had the futuristic lock screen? It's me. I changed my username so I could "market" my apps better. If you have any questions, let me know.
    01-25-11 09:18 PM
    BTW, is there any chance that your app is putting the lock on the memory cleaner in security options? Booting up my BB takes forever with that thing enabled (and I can't disable it). I never had this problem prior to installing this lock app.
    01-25-11 09:25 PM
    BTW, is there any chance that your app is putting the lock on the memory cleaner in security options? Booting up my BB takes forever with that thing enabled (and I can't disable it). I never had this problem prior to installing this lock app.
    It does but that is apart of an essential feature that most people use.I didn't know that slows down boot speed. It always takes long to boot up with that enabled or is it just sometimes?

** EDIT**

Download it again. I made it so it only enables that when necessary.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 01-25-11 at 09:43 PM.
    01-25-11 09:30 PM

I still can't get the delay lock feature to work. When I have it set the phone does not lock at all. Hopefully you can tell me what I'm doing wrong from my screenprint settings.
    01-26-11 12:10 AM
    Does it ask for a password let's say after a minute?
    01-26-11 12:24 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD