hi all
    just migrated onto a new 9790 from my old 9780 and via a 9900. love the device but now have the usual chore of getting all the apps i want on it.
    i used to have espn goals on both my old handsets but cannot for the life of me get hold of it for 9790 and of course the espn site does not recognise the handset - any ideas or direct ota links
    many thanks
    andy

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    05-12-12 10:49 AM
    hi all
    just migrated onto a new 9790 from my old 9780 and via a 9900. love the device but now have the usual chore of getting all the apps i want on it.
    i used to have espn goals on both my old handsets but cannot for the life of me get hold of it for 9790 and of course the espn site does not recognise the handset - any ideas or direct ota links
    many thanks
    andy

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    been trying to get this since i first bought it back in feb, emailed espn and everything and no reply, doesnt seem like they are going to release it any time soon with the season nearly ending, just hope for next season now
    05-12-12 12:25 PM
    just bumping to say that it is now available from bb app world for 9790, works well and has been from start of season, better late than never!
    11-05-12 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD