i have a blackberry 7100i i just got of ebay, i switched it to boost with no problem and everything is working just fine, except some applications, my gmail, my bblight which is on there just to test, my bbtoday, some rooster game and myclock all work perfectly, which i installed. but i'm getting error messages on some of the apps i installed.
    i tried to change my theme but only switched to the ones that came with the phone. here's whats going on.

(magicbluehack)
    error starting 'magicbluehack'
    has verification error 2831
    at offset 058b

(spoofapp)
    error starting spoofapp:
    class 'net.rim.device.api.system.
    coverage info' not found

(empowercentral)
    error starting empowercentral:
    class
    'net.rim.device.api.system.coverage info'
    not found

so i'm probably missing somthing im sure,
    if any help i would most appreciate it. i have been up scince 1:00am to 11:00 am trying to figure this out. thanks again
    mike
    05-09-10 09:54 AM
    The errors you are seeing "not found" are due to the fact the app is unsupported on your OS. The api the app is trying to access ie "converage.info" is not part of the os you have. The solution would be to either see if there is a build of those apps for the OS you have or see if there is a newer OS for your device.
    05-09-10 09:57 AM
    that makes scence i was wondering if i even had the rite version of the apps. thanks alot i will look around. i have os 4.1.
    05-09-10 10:08 AM
    update 2:00pm still no good
    05-09-10 12:29 PM
    Along with the right OS version, those apps may be registered to the previous pin. If they are registered apps, contact the vendor for a new registration number, and provide them the new pin. Most will have a link on their site, so you can fill a form and within 24 hours, have it all worked out.

Happy Day
    From TBL, home of the
    "We Got Your Mom Dookie Faced
    on Mother's Day" mimosa special

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-10 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD