After listening to pandora for a while (10-30 mins) I always seem to get an error message that says raido blah blah error and then I click ok and restart pandora. It is annoying the **** outta me. Anyone know why this happens or how I can stop it from happening?
    05-05-09 10:09 PM
    Anyone at all? please?
    05-05-09 10:39 PM
    please.

10char
    05-14-09 01:14 AM
    Did your error say it "ran out of memory while retrieving new music" or something like that. I had mine on for at least 4 hours and it started that nonsense. Now its all the time. I have plenty of memory. I tried a batt pull and deleted and re-installed it. No difference.
    Good luck. Post if you find a cure for this... Disease. Haha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 11:55 PM
    What OS are u using?

08-13-09 12:56 AM
    P
    What OS are u using?

It started the day I downloaded it, I had 148. That night I installed Lyric's 6v7. Sometimes pandora doesn't even open. I just tried clearing my internet cache and stuff. Still don't work.

08-13-09 07:01 AM
    New error messages. Failed to open udp socket while checking licencing. And failed to open udp socket while opening. One of those two messages will come up twice then it takes me to the sign in/create account screen. When I sign in it takes for ever and I end up shutting it down.

08-13-09 07:41 AM
    New error messages. Failed to open udp socket while checking licencing. And failed to open udp socket while opening. One of those two messages will come up twice then it takes me to the sign in/create account screen. When I sign in it takes for ever and I end up shutting it down.

Thats exactly the same error I am having. I am using Lyricidal's 6v7 hybrid os as well.

I just did a battery pull and will report back if I get it fixed, or if anyone knows how to fix it that would be awesome.

EDIT: Enabling full permissions is working for me. At least for the time being.
    Last edited by psearchery15; 08-29-09 at 07:11 PM.
    08-29-09 07:01 PM
    The only issue I ever had with Pandora was the memory one and that was when I had .151 installed. I reverted back to .148 because of it.

Report back if the battery pull fixed it or not.
    08-29-09 07:03 PM
    I have been listening to it for 30 minutes or so and haven't had a problem yet... (knocks on wood)
    08-29-09 07:22 PM
    It sounds like you guys have the .151 radio installed. Check to be sure. It's a common issue w/ that radio when it comes to streaming.

Either upgrade the os or use Shrink-A-OS to swap the radio. Check Lyricidal's thread, there's a another file that needs to be replaced as well if you downgrade radio.
    08-29-09 09:56 PM
    this is why ive pretty much just abandoned pandora and slacker..actually any radios. i get the same thing with all of them even though each update "fixes bugs" from the previous ones. i just put my music on the sd card and listen to what i got
    08-30-09 01:42 AM
    Rob, The official verizon os 148 works flawlessly with Pandora and Slacker. If yours does not your phone needs to be replaced.

08-30-09 02:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD