I have some software that i bought to be put onto my BB 8900 Curve. After using the application loader, form the Desktop Manager i get the following message

"A fatal error has occured whilst updating the software J:0x00000024

i then tried to download the software direct from the www address. the file was saved to /media card, but i am assuming that this is the wrong location, as i then cannot locate the file in order fo it to install.

the file is a .jar file. This is what i am trying to install

phonestealthsupport.com/blackberry/6935BBI.HTML

has anyone got any ideas on how i can resolve this please??
    Last edited by thesludge; 01-08-10 at 03:53 AM.
    01-08-10 03:50 AM
    I have some software that i bought to be put onto my BB 8900 Curve. After using the application loader, form the Desktop Manager i get the following message

"A fatal error has occured whilst updating the software J:0x00000024

i then tried to download the software direct from the www address. the file was saved to /media card, but i am assuming that this is the wrong location, as i then cannot locate the file in order fo it to install.

the file is a .jar file. This is what i am trying to install

phonestealthsupport.com/blackberry/6935BBI.HTML

has anyone got any ideas on how i can resolve this please??
    Spy software huh?

BBB Review of Big Daddy Technology in Atlanta, GA
    Last edited by Tripster; 01-08-10 at 05:13 AM.
    01-08-10 04:47 AM
    Yup.....got the same error code from the application loader. E-stealth? Rip off....they sent me an email with a song and dance that refunds are not accepted, but would give you credit for another product....bastards! Needless to say...cell phone spy software is a very delicate area and not to be trusted. Lesson learned..:-/
    09-16-10 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD