Hello everyone. I am not sure if this is the right forum to ask how to fix the error message "input system error, the system is being restarted" displayed when I am trying to post on friends wall using facebook app on my bold. Please help me as I am a blackberry newb. The error hasn't happened until today since I got the device a month ago and I don't think I have done anything usaual.

Can anyone tell me what could have caused it and how to fix the problem?

Much appreciated!
    06-18-09 08:05 AM
    i'm getting the same thing just recently and i've been using facebook for bb for about a year now. and i've noticed that when i try to reply to a message in my sms inbox, they are being rejected. only started happening this weekend. and yes, i have taken the battery out of my phone while still on because as it is, i get sim card error quite often. nothing seems to work. any suggestions?
    06-19-09 04:14 PM
    I am trying to load a picture and they wont go thru says the server isn't there..everything else works the net and all just can't upload a photo or anything making me really upset..pls help
    01-01-10 11:45 AM
    Probably just FB itself. My updates are taking forEVER to load.
    01-01-10 12:18 PM
    I can't upload articles to FB, I was able to do this until recently and all my settings are in order. I have left posts on this forum and on Facebook's help forum, nobody has an answer, are these similar issues?
    01-02-10 11:01 AM
    I agree its probably a problem with facebook the facebook application is so shady on blackberry
    01-02-10 11:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD