Every time I try to install Bloomberg from the App World it says "There was a problem during installation" Can anyone with a Storm tell me what is going on please?
    04-04-09 03:45 AM
    how much free memory do you have?

which version of the app store pgm do you have?
    there have been three!!!...the latest is 28...

Try a battery pull before you try to download an app...

To save doing mechanically...download QuickPull from the Crackberry store...IT's FREE...
    04-04-09 03:57 AM
    I will certainly hceck on memory. I am currently restarting my Storm. It takes about 5 minutes so bear with me.
    04-04-09 04:07 AM
    I have App World v28 and 37.8 mb left for applications. Battery pull did not work.
    04-04-09 04:16 AM
    i have the same problem. i had it on my storm and then update to the new app world. it then said there was an update for bloomberg so i tried to update it and it said there was a problem during installation. i then deleted the old version of bloomberg and tried again. i got the same problem during installation message. now i can't get bloomberg at all. it was a great app too.
    04-04-09 08:02 AM
    i have the same problem. i had it on my storm and then update to the new app world. it then said there was an update for bloomberg so i tried to update it and it said there was a problem during installation. i then deleted the old version of bloomberg and tried again. i got the same problem during installation message. now i can't get bloomberg at all. it was a great app too.
    Exactly what happened to me also... very frustrating. I looked to see if maybe there was something left on the phone that made it think that bloomberg was still there, there wasn't. Heck I even wiped my phone and it still doesnt want to install that freaking app!
    Last edited by Clover86; 04-04-09 at 08:18 AM.
    04-04-09 08:15 AM
    Add me to the list. Tried updating, fail. Deleted then rebooted and tried again, fail. Looking forward to this when it works.
    04-04-09 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD