Please dont jump all over me. I did a search, and although some of the errors I found in my search are similar, none fit my problem.

That being said, I did try all of the suggestions that were posted to fix those "similar" problems and none seemed to help.

I just upgraded my Os to .151 today. Been running .148 due to most of the leaks not being stable enough for my liking. Anyway, after downloading the CB appstore (yes I did a batt. pull after install) I got this error:

Error starting MHAppstore:Class 'Dealofthedayscreen. <private>' ref member out of range.

Anyone have any clues? If I have to re-install the OS just to "try" to fix this then I'll just do without the appstore until I am forced to change my OS for whatever reason. But if someone has an idea of what may be causing this or maybe how to fix it without spending an hour infront of the PC then Im all for it.

Thanks in advance.
    10-16-09 10:53 PM
    Did you ever get any answers?
    10-17-09 11:32 PM
    I have the same error. Just reinstalled the whole OS after wiping with BBSAK and still getting it. Running 6v10 with 167 radio. Who supports this app?
    10-19-09 09:39 PM
    same error with .181 here.
    Mobihand can not reproduce this error. they gave me an older version that works.

if you need support write to customersupport @ mobihand.com and refer to #UKC-581502
    10-20-09 03:31 PM
    Awesome. Thanks for that info. So to answer your earlier question, nope. never got an answer yet. however you are getting me started. thanks.

Question for you though... why mobihand? What would they have to do with an application belonging to CB? Does mobihand manage the installer package for the software, or servers?? What is their deal beyond an app developer? Unless they developed the CD app for CB? Just always assumed CB handled that themselves.
    10-24-09 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD