OK my quick launch weather is not working i tried everything, It installed successful it says but after it says that this popped up Uncaught exception: Module with handle [5068] and index [0] has no application entry point. I uninstalled then reinstalled it,, battery pulled nothing is working. Im on 4.5.0.186 metro pcs 8330m curve
    03-20-10 12:17 AM
    I got that message before (twice) as well with same device, same OS. I ignored it both times and continued on without any problems and it is working perfectly.
    03-20-10 05:22 AM
    Ok does your weather work on Ur curve now?
    03-20-10 05:25 AM
    Yes. Are you using the Yahoo address code called for in the options instructions?
    03-20-10 06:13 AM
    305boi,
    Here is some info from the nikkisoft site about the weather...
    How do I add my city for use of the Weather Feature?
    Visit Yahoo! Weather and find your city (ie.: New York). Once you have found the URL to your city (ie.: Brooklyn - New York Weather current conditions, forecast, satellite Map on Yahoo! Weather). The bold portion of the URL is the location code you need to input in “QL Options”.

I’ve configured my city for weather but the weather doesn’t show up.
    Try enabling the alternate connection method’ in QL Options. If after doing this weather still doesn’t show up you must find your APN settings for your carrier (google it) and enter these settings in Options, Advanced, TCIP on your Blackberry.

Have you tried this too?
    03-20-10 08:47 AM
    Yes I tried that code CMH, and In my quick launch there is no alternate connection method jaydee
    03-20-10 01:55 PM
    This thread is a bit old by now, but I'm getting this same error on my Bold 9700 after installing. Whenever I open QL, the weather always says that it's 37° outside no matter what ZIP code I give to it. Even after deleting the QL backup file that is saved on the SD card and then reinstalling, it still shows the temperature as 37° and gives the same error upon installing.
    03-29-10 10:33 PM
    This thread is a bit old by now, but I'm getting this same error on my Bold 9700 after installing. Whenever I open QL, the weather always says that it's 37° outside no matter what ZIP code I give to it. Even after deleting the QL backup file that is saved on the SD card and then reinstalling, it still shows the temperature as 37° and gives the same error upon installing.
    You're putting in the URL code right? It's not the same as a zipcode.

I know i first put in 49442, and it came back with nothing, the actually Yahoo! code is much different.
    03-29-10 11:43 PM
    I was having the same problem with QL giving me the wrong weather info because I was using my zip code instead of the URL code, once I changed it I haven't had any problems at all. I just checked it now to make sure & all's well. Worst case contact nikkisoft, I've never had a problem contacting the site with an issue & if everyone on here can't figure it out it may be best to go to the source.
    03-31-10 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD