OK my quick launch weather is not working i tried everything, It installed successful it says but after it says that this popped up Uncaught exception: Module with handle [5068] and index [0] has no application entry point. I uninstalled then reinstalled it,, battery pulled nothing is working. Im on 4.5.0.186 metro pcs 8330m curve
    03-20-10 12:17 AM
    I got that message before (twice) as well with same device, same OS. I ignored it both times and continued on without any problems and it is working perfectly.
    03-20-10 05:22 AM
    Ok does your weather work on Ur curve now?
    03-20-10 05:25 AM
    Yes. Are you using the Yahoo address code called for in the options instructions?
    03-20-10 06:13 AM
    305boi,
    Here is some info from the nikkisoft site about the weather...
    How do I add my city for use of the Weather Feature?
    Visit Yahoo! Weather and find your city (ie.: New York). Once you have found the URL to your city (ie.: Brooklyn - New York Weather current conditions, forecast, satellite Map on Yahoo! Weather). The bold portion of the URL is the location code you need to input in �QL Options�.

I�ve configured my city for weather but the weather doesn�t show up.
    Try enabling the alternate connection method� in QL Options. If after doing this weather still doesn�t show up you must find your APN settings for your carrier (google it) and enter these settings in Options, Advanced, TCIP on your Blackberry.

Have you tried this too?
    03-20-10 08:47 AM
    Yes I tried that code CMH, and In my quick launch there is no alternate connection method jaydee
    03-20-10 01:55 PM
    This thread is a bit old by now, but I'm getting this same error on my Bold 9700 after installing. Whenever I open QL, the weather always says that it's 37� outside no matter what ZIP code I give to it. Even after deleting the QL backup file that is saved on the SD card and then reinstalling, it still shows the temperature as 37� and gives the same error upon installing.
    03-29-10 10:33 PM
    This thread is a bit old by now, but I'm getting this same error on my Bold 9700 after installing. Whenever I open QL, the weather always says that it's 37� outside no matter what ZIP code I give to it. Even after deleting the QL backup file that is saved on the SD card and then reinstalling, it still shows the temperature as 37� and gives the same error upon installing.
    You're putting in the URL code right? It's not the same as a zipcode.

I know i first put in 49442, and it came back with nothing, the actually Yahoo! code is much different.
    03-29-10 11:43 PM
    I was having the same problem with QL giving me the wrong weather info because I was using my zip code instead of the URL code, once I changed it I haven't had any problems at all. I just checked it now to make sure & all's well. Worst case contact nikkisoft, I've never had a problem contacting the site with an issue & if everyone on here can't figure it out it may be best to go to the source.
    03-31-10 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD