Trying to install ereader from ereader.com, when I try to install it says I have an unsupported os. I have 4.5 os?
    Nevermind when I went using BB Browser instead of Opera it worked. Now to see if this is the best book store...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by cigarjockey; 03-21-09 at 07:08 AM.
    03-21-09 04:46 AM
    Trying to install ereader from ereader.com, when I try to install it says I have an unsupported os. I have 4.5 os?
    Nevermind when I went using BB Browser instead of Opera it worked. Now to see if this is the best book store...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes, you have to install via the built in browser, most apps are like that.

I have been using ereader with a Palm TX for a couple of years and do love the bookstore. Their prices seem to be lower than most and they have a great selection. I look for the deals and there are many. I actually subscribed to their offers, something I rarely do, and have bought most of my books at a discount.

I installed this to my Bold and was disappointed that it doesn't support dictionaries. I have an abridged dictionary for ereader and a world history one but will have to use it on the Palm or the computer. For general reading it works fine on the Bold though although I miss the larger screen on the TX, but of course the brightness is better on the Bold when out in the sun.

You will have to watch though, ereader doesn't seem to shut down, it stays in the background and you will have to reset or do a battery pull to completely shut it down, something that will be fixed I am sure. This is of course a beta.
    03-21-09 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD