Hi folks,

I just uploaded the EQO app from www dot eqo dot com and I have to say that this is one of the best FREE apps I have ever seen! It was posted on another thread by "rutenio321" a few weeks ago and the credit goes to him but I thought I'd create a new thread with a specific title for it so that its brought to everyone's attention. Apart from data or wifi based IM, it also has very cheap international calling, cheap messaging (10 cents) as well as free messaging between EQO users. Some other cool features as well which you can go and see for yourself.

I am going to test this baby for a few days and uninstall JiveTalk...my free trial is almost over and I havent paid for it yet

Enjoy!!
    06-30-08 12:37 PM
    eqo kept disconnecting and reconnecting on me.... even after battery pulls... if i could get jivetalk to do conference chats i would be in heaven.
    06-30-08 03:23 PM
    eqo kept disconnecting and reconnecting on me.... even after battery pulls... if i could get jivetalk to do conference chats i would be in heaven.
    Have you tried it in the past two/three months? I've had MUCH better luck with it now versus when I first started using it say eight/nine months ago (more even). At first it disconnected at least a half dozen times a day.
    06-30-08 03:50 PM
    Yeah... That was as of today. I am on the hunt for a program that allows chat room/ conferencing, mainly for msn. I wish jivetalk did and I refuse to pay 50 for im+.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 04:30 PM
    Hmm I wasn't on it very long but I did not get disconnected for whatever time I was on it. Will check it out further and update this thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD