I updated my 8330 (VZN) to 4.5 s directe. I re-registered the unit to enable the wireless, browser and email. But, I can't get eOffice to move out of demonstration mode.

Dale
    11-05-08 02:09 AM
    You may have to re-register EOffice again. With the application opened press menu and select register. You may have to enter to licence key.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 02:14 AM
    Dyno (Quickoffice care) said to submit a confirm resitration. I did that and still nothing.
    11-05-08 02:16 AM
    I'm not really sure Dale, I know when I upgraded my OS I had to re-register EOffice, but as soon as I had done that I was good to go. I'd say you'd better call dynoplex again and explain you are still having problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 02:25 AM
    Here was the fix they sent me ... it seems to have worked.

Please try to follow these steps and then try to register it again.

open eFile ->in registration wizard choose ‘cancel’ ->open Start ->Settings ->Registry Editor ->click the menu button and choose ‘format’ ->confirm deletion
    Then give your device a cold reset (pull the battery out and then place in back in 15 sec)
    - Then on your BB go to Options -> Security options -> Firewall. Press the menu button and choose Reset settings
    - Then go to eFile -> Start -> settings -> Network -> Advanced and choose IPPP for BIBS.
    - go to eFile -> Start -> settings -> Network and choose Hosted server -> Confirm
    11-05-08 02:52 AM
    Glad you are up and running and good job on posting the solution as it may help others in the future.
    11-05-08 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD