I have probably a very easy question to answer concerning the Enhanced GMail Plugin.

I've recently installed it and started using it for the advanced features it provides over the GMail app itself. I've found though that when deleting emails off of my BB Storm they are not erased from my GMail inbox, is there something I have not done or is this the case with the plugin? IMHO, its not worth it if I have to delete them in both places.

Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated!
    11-25-09 06:36 AM
    have you gone into message options>email reconciliation and made sure that "delete on" is set to "wireless and handheld?"
    11-25-09 10:27 AM
    I found the Gmail plugin causes problems on my device. I installed it and within one day my device's messaging app locked up twice while typing email--needed to restart to fix it. I stopped using the Gmail plugin and no more lockups. :/
    11-25-09 04:55 PM
    I found the Gmail plugin causes problems on my device. I installed it and within one day my device's messaging app locked up twice while typing email--needed to restart to fix it. I stopped using the Gmail plugin and no more lockups. :/
    How do you get rid of it????
    12-02-09 04:39 PM
    How do you get rid of it????
    I don't know how to get rid of it, I just stopped using it. I access my messages using the Messages icon instead of the Gmail icon.
    12-02-09 08:25 PM
    You have a gmail icon?
    I don't after installing the plugin.....
    12-03-09 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD