Hi,

First off sorry if this has been covered else where, please feel free to move it or point me in the right direction

I'm having big problems running the enhanced gmail plugin on my 8900. The strange thing is it used to work perfectly before I ungraded v5 of the OS after my device crashed and I had to reinstall from scratch.

Just to clarify I have downloaded the plugin, deleted my gmail account from the phone, added it again and restarted the device. Still no joy.

If any one can help I would be so grateful, I got really used to having the additonal functionality and really miss it now!

Many thanks
    03-09-10 06:16 AM
    That thing didn't work for me on 4.6 and still aint working on 5.0.0.348. Its pointless anyway. Get the GMail App and Google Mobile app. Installing Google maps and you are set.
    03-09-10 10:56 AM
    That thing didn't work for me on 4.6 and still aint working on 5.0.0.348. Its pointless anyway. Get the GMail App and Google Mobile app. Installing Google maps and you are set.
    Cheers for the reply.

I got all the google apps and although good not as useful as the plugin. I really can't understand why it won't work! Oh well may have to wait for an update or something....
    03-10-10 04:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD