Ok. I'm about to throw something through a window.

I'm not a total ***** when it comes to this thing. However, I have three Gmail addresses on my BlackBerry. When I sent SB recently, it told me download this Enhanced Gmail App on my BB. SUPER! It threads conversations like Gmail actually does on your computer.

So I download it. Works great. Or so I think.

ONE of the inboxes does not get email. In fact, when I get an email to that address, the email shows up in the MESSAGES folder, a notification appears on the Enhanced Gmail App Inbox for that address, but there is NO email in it.

I tried a battery pull, I tried deleting the SB then re-sending, removing and re-adding, deleting the app, etc etc.

NADA.

Ideas, or I'm going to have a Tour-sized hole in my wall soon.
    08-30-09 01:44 PM
    Lol calm down! This sw is still in beta-you don't have to use it, its optional. I'd suggest you delete the plugin and wait until they get the kinks out. Also, hit the google forums with your issue incase it hasn't yet been reported.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-09 02:46 PM
    Also-before deleting the plugin alltogether-try going into BIS and deleting that one troublesome email box, and then re-add it. Might work, might not!

08-30-09 02:48 PM
    I tried through BIS, deleting EGP from my App list...rebooting...tick tock
    08-30-09 03:10 PM
    Lol calm down! This sw is still in beta-you don't have to use it, its optional.
    No, this software is NOT beta. It's available from the BlackBerry.com website. Don't give RIM an easy out.

08-30-09 05:31 PM
    Haha when did it come out of beta? I must have missed that...the enhanced gmail plugin is wayyy too buggy to be a release version...at least the version I tested..

No, this software is NOT beta. It's available from the BlackBerry.com website. Don't give RIM an easy out.

08-30-09 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD