Cant say its anything great, but for those waiting, its now available.
    04-14-10 12:27 PM
    ah, u beat me. LOL!
    04-14-10 12:33 PM
    ah, u beat me. LOL!
    What do you think of it?
    04-14-10 12:35 PM
    What do you think of it?
    nice, because it's super FAST to bring up each story. that alone makes it a nice app for me.
    04-14-10 12:36 PM
    nice, because it's super FAST to bring up each story. that alone makes it a nice app for me.
    I was a bit let down. No comment viewing or posting. No videos. Not nearly the app Android/Iphone platforms got.
    04-14-10 12:41 PM
    I was a bit let down. No comment viewing or posting. No videos. Not nearly the app Android/Iphone platforms got.
    ah.

I just noticed the "powered by Sprint" mention, on the home page (lower right of screen).
    04-14-10 12:45 PM
    It will play a video if you click the links within the stories. click to go to "open", that gets u into browser, then click again and it opens in youtube. I just did it with "odriod" story.
    04-14-10 12:48 PM
    No comment viewing... I'll go back to syncing the RSS with Viigo. No need for yet another fancy app without any additional functionality.
    04-14-10 02:25 PM
    No comment viewing... I'll go back to syncing the RSS with Viigo. No need for yet another fancy app without any additional functionality.
    are u kidding me?? while I use viigo, getting to a full story is a major PITA. each story is preceded by a bunch of crap and you have to scroll and scroll to get to the article itself.
    04-14-10 03:12 PM
    are u kidding me?? while I use viigo, getting to a full story is a major PITA. each story is preceded by a bunch of crap and you have to scroll and scroll to get to the article itself.
    That is why i never do the Full Story. Always do Open In Browser, that way if you want to start clicking away at embedded links, it's a seemless transition.
    04-14-10 04:00 PM
    That is why i never do the Full Story. Always do Open In Browser, that way if you want to start clicking away at embedded links, it's a seemless transition.
    agreed, but the time it takes for the browser to render is....
    04-14-10 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD