Hi all!

I recently updated to OS6 (.448) on my Curve 9300, everything was fine and I was quite impressed, the BBM cursor issue bugged me a little but not enough to warrant me doing anything about it. I have several news apps which I like to check each morning, Engadget being one of them, to my surprise Engadget would not load any stories from the topic section, all I got was a blank page. I tried rebooting, a battery pull and even a re-installation of the app but nothing resolved the issue. Engadget's page says that the apps are for the most recent OS for each device, the 9300's being 5.0.0... (or words to that effect). What I'm really asking is has anyone had the same problem, are there any known fixes or ideas on how to fix and is it worth me contacting Engadget to ask them if there's an update planned?

Many thanks!
    02-26-11 12:14 PM
    I am experiencing the same issue after upgrading to 6.0. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling a couple of times to no avail.
    05-05-11 12:46 PM
    It's the Engadget application itself, they need to update it for it to work with OS6.
    The same thing happens to me, I just use the mobile version of the site until they hopefully fix it.
    05-05-11 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD