I've been using both Endomondo and Adidas sport tracking apps. Right now I think it is a tie, they are both great and fun to use. Endomondo recently updated their app which improved the useability while Adidas improved the launch speed of their app.

I like the Alpine Ski mode in Endomondo. I switch it on at the start of the day and trace out all the runs I get in.

What is everyone else using?
    01-29-12 09:46 AM
    I've been using both Endomondo and Adidas sport tracking apps. Right now I think it is a tie, they are both great and fun to use. Endomondo recently updated their app which improved the useability while Adidas improved the launch speed of their app.

I like the Alpine Ski mode in Endomondo. I switch it on at the start of the day and trace out all the runs I get in.

What is everyone else using?
    I just started testing get out Endomondo pro today. I like it so far. Just not 100% sure it works while in the holster. How do you carry phone?

James
    04-14-12 11:02 PM
    I like sportypal, uses less juice than endomondo.
    Another cool site is to upload your results (gpx) is strava.com
    So you can compare amongst others!
    04-15-12 02:14 AM
    I really like endomondo.. I like the UI and it's very solid.
    04-15-12 02:12 PM
    What I'm going to use it with is Myfitnesspal. I have been using that for a week and really like it.

James
    Last edited by Flexin; 04-15-12 at 02:36 PM.
    04-15-12 02:22 PM
    I've been using Endomondo. I've not tried the other apps mentioned here. Endo works well enough for my needs.

I see the OP posted a few months ago but the thread looks revived enough.
    04-15-12 02:57 PM
    I'm using Fitness Tracker for running and cycling, but it also supports a bunch of other activities. It records activities and then uploads wirelessly to Strava.com for analysis and graphs. It also gives real time distance/speed/pace, shows maps of routes and keeps an activity log. Check it out:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/125839
    07-27-12 10:31 PM
    And what about runtastic? Was the only one i used but since i got my bold 9900 os7.1 im having some problems...
    07-31-12 06:06 PM
    I noticed once that Endo didn't work in the holster but I have never had that problem since. I works in areas where I don't even get cell reception.
    09-22-12 09:41 AM
    I stopped with runtastic. Now im using endomondo.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-22-12 01:42 PM
    Used Adidas in the beginning, then switched to Endo Pro. Pretty solid.

Is there any fitness tracker that can let you program a route and give you turn by turn directions? That's be awesome.
    09-22-12 04:49 PM
    Endomondo is great however there are a number of bugs and glitches I've seen and a few basic features that need adding. Problem is they are unlikely to update it until BlackBerry10 which is what is erring me from going Pro with it.
    09-24-12 04:40 AM
    Is there any fitness tracker that can let you program a route and give you turn by turn directions? That's be awesome.
    GPSLogger II comes with Offroad Navigation... supporting previously recorded or imported KML/GPX files - or connect to gpsies.com...

get GPSLogger II at AppWorld
    get GPSLogger II at emacberry.com

But of course as developer I can not be objective...
    09-24-12 10:39 AM
    Ugg. The PB app hate the 2.1 PBOS update for me right now.
    10-05-12 11:22 PM
    Ive tried both for a few weeks and ended up keeping Endomondo and deleting Adidd miCoach, mainly because it it faster for me and the heartrate feature which i am interested but have not used yet.

JP
    10-23-12 02:16 PM
    Endo helps me each and every day.
    10-23-12 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD