Hi guys, I have just d/loaded "Endomondo" and took it for a spin. It logged the time no problem but didn't track the distance. Does anyone know why this would be except it if it didn't get a valid TFOM or position from GPS?

It could just be a simple config issue with the 9800 but I really need this app to plot distance. Any info would be great!!

Much obliged to ya'z!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-10 01:12 PM
    When you first turn Endomondo on, you need to wait a few moments until the GPS / Antenna icon on the lower left hand corner has a green check mark. If you start running before the check mark appears, it will have a hard time locking, or it might not do it at all. In mine, it usually takes just 10 to 20 seconds to lock into the GPS. I love this app. Outside of the browser and the Facebook app, Endomondo is my #1 program.
    01-05-11 12:33 PM
    Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if using the Endomondo application incurrs any cost from your service provider, ie Orange etc.

If so, how much for an hour bike ride?
    01-30-11 10:53 AM
    I think it incurs data usage. It never worked for me.
    01-31-11 03:05 PM
    Does anyone have a history of using Endomondo and battery life on the blackberry? I'm looking at doing a several day hiking trip and would love to map it / track it. I realize I will need several batteries and ways to charge those batteries.

A few questions:
    Do i need the cell radios on for Endomondo to work or can i turn them off?
    What kind of battery life do people get w/ this app running?
    04-12-11 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD