I went to download BBM music and the phone needed a restart to install. Half way through the restart it reboots and starts again. Over and over so it never actually fully loads. I have no clue what to do. Has anyone else dealt with this?
    02-13-12 12:12 AM
    Connect it to your PC, go to:

64bit - Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\Loader.exe
    32bit - Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader\Loader.exe

As it cycles, the second you see your pin click next. Keep going till your application list shows. There shouldn't be an OS change, unless you installed a different OS on your PC for the phone than what's installed. Uncheck BBM Music, click next. Confirm the only thing it's doing is removing BBM Music and click Ok.

Good luck

Edit - Try Death's method first
    02-13-12 12:46 AM
    Waitt. Have you tried to get into it with safe mode?
    When the red LED turns on, click the Back Button and hold it as long as you can. (To ensure it works)

This should initiate safe mode.
    Delete and reboot the phone.

Then try the above. :]
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-13-12 01:08 AM
    You can also try this http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ed-app-695007/

Much easier for me.
    02-14-12 06:14 AM
    Thanks, i came back to my thread late. I ended up using BB Desktop software and somehow got it to update my BB. It appeared to load a new version of an OS. Sucks that all my apps are gone (even someone the ones i bought i have to pay for now!) but at least the phone works again!
    02-14-12 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD