I'm tired of having to hit menu all the time on my phone to close out an app when I'm done with it and then go through and go to close or shutdown. There are sometimes though where I do want something to still run in the background.

Is there an app available that would make it so that if I have an app open and hit the "End Call" button on the Storm that it would pull up a prompt asking me if I want to close the app so all I'd have to do is hit "yes" or "no"?

If there is not an app like this I please for someone to make it as I think it would be a great time saver and convenience for Storm and probably even Storm 2 users as even if the Storm 2 has more memory I'm sure we might run into the same inconvenience.
    10-22-09 10:46 PM
    I'm tired of having to hit menu all the time on my phone to close out an app when I'm done with it and then go through and go to close or shutdown. There are sometimes though where I do want something to still run in the background.

Is there an app available that would make it so that if I have an app open and hit the "End Call" button on the Storm that it would pull up a prompt asking me if I want to close the app so all I'd have to do is hit "yes" or "no"?

If there is not an app like this I please for someone to make it as I think it would be a great time saver and convenience for Storm and probably even Storm 2 users as even if the Storm 2 has more memory I'm sure we might run into the same inconvenience.
    hold down the "escape" key. it automatically closes the app.
    10-22-09 10:53 PM
    It seems like it would be more of an inconvenience... The back arrow will close out of the app for you, while the end button will send it to the background. That's all the convenience I need
    10-23-09 09:02 AM
    oh sweet, i was unaware of the escape key closing the apps. Thank you for the responses
    10-23-09 09:11 AM
    Not on all of them it doesn't...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 09:32 AM
    Not for all. Most third party applications don't support this.
    10-23-09 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD