One thing I do not like about my blackberry and I hope this can change is when a call is dropped or ended there is no alert that tells me that it has been dropped. Can this be changed? Do I need a 3rd party program to do so? I hate talking on the phone only to realize I have been talking to no one for 5 minutes because I dropped the call or because I was hung up on.

Thanks,

BbAaSsSs
    01-25-09 12:24 PM
    I had it on 8320 but not on my bold. i need that also
    02-20-09 12:53 AM
    This is a problem I have with my BB Curve 8520. My calls end and I won't know it so I end up talking to myself. Is there any app or something that can take care of this? Will greatly appreciate any suggestions that will solve this issue. It could be frustrating at times. Thanks a bunch.
    04-30-12 11:22 AM
    I would have recommended BerryBuzz (BeBuzz), but it seems that you guys only require the "End Call" notifications.

Try KoolSounds by ToySoft.
    It has just been under a rigorous round of testing (which I was part of) and it was just updated over this past weekend to v2.1. It works great and is only $.99.

Buy KoolSounds - Assign sounds to system events - Download KoolSounds - Assign sounds to system events - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

Hope this helps...
    04-30-12 12:05 PM
    There is a feature in the Advance OS and LED app to do this for u and it is a free app that does so much more.
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/45506
    Poeticken likes this.
    04-30-12 12:56 PM
    Thanks jordan559. Just what i was looking for. It works great!
    05-22-12 01:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD