hey guys.. when you send texts through this app, does it count towards your service provider??? or is this a way to utilize the data plan and text anyone you want for the one time $5 ??

anyone w/ experience in this?
    03-30-10 01:37 PM
    it is just like a txt message. it is just an app to make it look better.
    no data.
    03-30-10 04:52 PM
    Purchased this app about 6 months ago, but CrunchSMS works so much better, and even looks better.. It's free too.. I feel like I lost $5.99.. lol
    04-01-10 11:14 AM
    I like crunchsms better too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 05:54 PM
    crunchSMS ftw indeed. It would be nice to circumvent the txt fees using an app, but for that ur best bet is using a web based sms service like textem.net.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 07:20 AM
    crunchsms is the best, no wait..threaded sms is the best. I love these statements. I tried crunchsms and it was not as good as threaded sms was at that time, but crunch sms has had a lot of updates, so could be better now. ThreadedSms has other apps that will work with it, such as sms popup and quicksms. Makes your texting easier. I will download crunchsms and check it out again, see what improvements there are.

Heres the good thing..there is a free trial on threaded sms, try both out and get the one you like the best. Goto Empower Blackberry | GetEmpower and download threaded sms, quicksms, and sms popUp and try them all together and see how they work together, all come with free trials.

But as was pointed out, both threaded sms and cruchsms are just apps that change the look of your sms. I like it because I can select darker colors so it is not so bright at night viewing.
    Last edited by trucksmoveamerica; 04-05-10 at 07:43 AM.
    04-05-10 07:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD