I've downloaded the trial and so far so good - but, I do have one question (and, if it's already been asked, I apologize - but, I didn't see it when I did the search).

In the pictures shown online, it shows both a blue and a pink patterned background. I can only have a blue background, however. I mean, I can choose a different color - but, appear to not have a stock pink smiley background as shown online...

Am I missing some setting???

Sorry for what (may) be a silly question!!
    07-20-09 10:29 PM
    find the empower sms icon on your app screen, click it. Then highlight (mine is the default) SMS viewer options and you can make changes there.
    07-20-09 10:35 PM
    I've downloaded the trial and so far so good - but, I do have one question (and, if it's already been asked, I apologize - but, I didn't see it when I did the search).

In the pictures shown online, it shows both a blue and a pink patterned background. I can only have a blue background, however. I mean, I can choose a different color - but, appear to not have a stock pink smiley background as shown online...

Am I missing some setting???

Sorry for what (may) be a silly question!!
    The blue background is the one that is given in the app by default. The app also supports custom background, so you can set it to anything. The picture shown online in pink is just custom background.

It used to be there in beta versions but was later withdrawn when the custom background option was given - this reduced the size of app while allowing the user the freedom to use any background.

Thanks,
    Ani.
    07-21-09 02:27 AM
    The blue background is the one that is given in the app by default. The app also supports custom background, so you can set it to anything. The picture shown online in pink is just custom background.

It used to be there in beta versions but was later withdrawn when the custom background option was given - this reduced the size of app while allowing the user the freedom to use any background.

Thanks,
    Ani.
    Thank you, thank you! I thought that I was completely losing it! I was looking for a pink smiley background like shown online! Thanks for the information!!
    07-21-09 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD