Every since I have had Empower I have been getting a white screen with reset button. This only happens every once in a while when I open an E Mail it locks up and goes to the white screen with reset. I guess I am going to have to take Empower off of my Berry but I like the program (and paid for it) and was wondering if anyone knew a solution to this. Happens about once every 2 days.

BTW - I tried BBSmart and it was way to slow and bogged my Berry down so please don't say ya should have got BBSmart.

Thanks for any help.
    04-09-08 08:57 AM
    I use Empower and have never encountered this problem. Sorry I couldnt be much help.
    04-09-08 10:21 AM
    No issues here either.
    Good luck though, I emailed and posted to their forum multiple times with a question and they NEVER got back to me.

Sorry
    04-09-08 10:30 AM
    Well , thanks for lookin at the post.

Anyone else?

Class Anyone?
    04-10-08 10:06 AM
    This is the error I get when trying to run Empower:

The application ....... has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy.

I posted on the Verizon forum with no help. I also get this when trying to run Epocrates. Any suggestions?
    04-10-08 10:28 AM

The application ....... has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy.

I posted on the Verizon forum with no help. I also get this when trying to run Epocrates. Any suggestions?
    I downloaded it and had the same problems. I have been on a BES before but there is not an IT policy listed on my phone anymore under services, I got the same error also for the guitar hero app. I hate to go through all the steps to remove the IT policy again if thats not the problem though
    04-10-08 12:38 PM
    Bueller?........................Bueller?.......... ............................Bueller?.............. ...........Bueller?............................... ...............................Bueller?

Not trying to spam but has noone had these problems?

Oh well. Thanks anyway.
    04-12-08 07:46 AM

I had that error when trying to load opera mini..what i did was i disabled the firewall and it worked so try doing that...its under option-security options-firewall....see if that would help
    04-12-08 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD