I have the $30 Empower Pro and I loved it until I upgraded to 4.5 wherupon the bl00dy thing stopped working. It is installed and I can see it in both the Application Loader and in Options, Advanced Options, Applications. I wrote to Empower last week about this and I have not yet received a respnse.

4.5 does indeed have HTML email but it does not display pics and the formatting and options are not as good as Empower.

I am sure that in the long term Empower will work fine and I love the product.

So my vote oes for buy it and pay the money. Empower also have a $10 product which is reputed to work just as well but I have never tried it.
    Thanks! That's what i'm going to do
    06-08-08 03:35 PM
    I tried BBSmart- it loaded very slowly for me. Empower definitely brings speed.
    Definitely faster.
    06-08-08 03:43 PM
    Looks like more people like the Empower pro of BBSmart. Whats the difference in Empower Pro and the standard addition. I'll do some research myself, but if someone had a quick answer...
    06-12-08 10:39 AM
    Looks like more people like the Empower pro of BBSmart. Whats the difference in Empower Pro and the standard addition. I'll do some research myself, but if someone had a quick answer...
    Empower pro has a lot more features it also has a built in Cache to make pictures load faster i also beleive it has more options in regards to backgrounds and text style and size its also supposed to be faster in general... it also has SD Card support so you can cache using your memory card...im sure i may have forgotten somthings... but i know Pro is better then regular... (if im wrong in anyway or forgot somthing please someone correct me)
    06-12-08 10:52 AM
    I bought it, too, a few weeks ago. But, I like having all my headers color-coded/somewhat organized and I don't think 4.5 will be offering that
    06-12-08 10:58 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD