I've done a fair amount of searching on this and some other forums and am stuck.

I can't view embedded pictures in my e-mails with empower pro. I always get the "red x's" instead.

A little help would be greatly appreciated.

Blackberry Curve 8320 with T-Mobile.

Thanks
    06-06-08 11:37 AM
    I have Empower Pro and will see if I can help. In the Empower Options under image cache options you should have under Images in messages - Load Images selected and under connection type, mine is listed as default (I am on a BIS connection). I also cache my images to my storage card as well.
    06-06-08 09:28 PM
    I just DLed the trial verison of Empower Pro. I've been messing around with the settings/options to see how well it works. I got to say... I'm not to impressed right now. I get a few images, but then I get a lot of just the links, and not an actual image.

It's no way like how it is on the screen shots they have.

Any other users want to offer up some help...
    06-07-08 03:28 PM
    I just DLed the trial verison of Empower Pro. I've been messing around with the settings/options to see how well it works. I got to say... I'm not to impressed right now. I get a few images, but then I get a lot of just the links, and not an actual image.

It's no way like how it is on the screen shots they have.

Any other users want to offer up some help...
    I do like the program and i think its great but i would have to agree that some of the emails that come through with embeded images just dont show up i see alot of the links but not the image... maybe i should email empower and ask if this is a glitch?? i already purchased the program soooo im kinda stuck with it but i did find it faster and better then BBsmart...
    06-07-08 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD