Hey everyone,

Does anyone use the empower email viewer? Can you tell me what your settings are because now I get an error message when trying to view jpeg attachments. I never got that message before installing empower.

Thanks for your help!
    07-31-09 09:41 PM
    Empower. Email viewer does not support attachments yet , I also purchsed the app and waiting for the upgrade to support attachments..other than that it works flawlessly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 12:06 AM
    no i mean how do I make it stop showing all the words jumbled together. And if I get a link, I have to toggle to the native way to view an email bc with empower it doesn't show. Pictures don't even show the way it looks on their website. They told me to turn off the native email viewer and it will work properly. Anyone know how to do that?
    08-05-09 12:36 PM
    Empower. Email viewer does not support attachments yet , I also purchsed the app and waiting for the upgrade to support attachments..other than that it works flawlessly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I guess I don't understand what you mean by 'does not support attachments. I was able to open .doc, .pdf and .jpg files (2 listings for the jpg always come up, but it is the second one that open. Do you mean it does not open automatically?
    08-11-09 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD