Has anyone tried this who would share their experience?

Difference / Benefits from the standard and pro versions?

Does this affect the default email reader?

Thank you.

chaz
    01-06-09 03:12 PM
    01-06-09 03:17 PM
    I tried the html email one, for a day, the trial, I didnt like it, it interferred with my own BB's capabilities, now I just tried it for amusement really.. I was bored LOL

I still think if you have 4.5 or an OS where HTML is given, you dont need *extra help*

No comment on the bes one, but have seen people loving having seperate icons for business/personal email
    01-06-09 03:19 PM
    I do not want to try Empower because the increased size of emails would undermine the value of my PAYG intentions

The demonstration of Empower did not look very impressive compared to desktop viewers. Also, in comparison, the Gmail mobile client produces excellent layouts using only text and hyperlinks. While there are many small improvements to be made, the fundamental flaw of Gmail is that its 'get link' opens a URL only in the BB browser.
    01-06-09 03:28 PM
    I used it back when I had OS 4.3 because I didn't have html emails.
    It has issues running under OS 4.5.
    OS 4.5 has html emails, so no need for it if you've upgraded, or plan to upgrade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 07:10 PM
    It works great with 4.5, it gives you more options on how yu view your email

01-06-09 07:44 PM
    Except that it uses the native email viewer in HTML emails with attachments. No fault of the company just their workaround to RIM locking down more API with the 4.5 OS.

01-06-09 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD