Can anyone tell me if pictures (in email) are automatically suppose to just "SHOW" when I read my email on my phone? I was under the impression that it's suppose to work like this but it's not. When I go to "image & cache options", under the "images in messages" option I have "load images" checked but it's not working.

If anyone who has this program can comment, I would appreciate it as once again, I can't seem to get the developer to reply to my E-Mail. They say they respond within 24 hours but it's been since last Wed since I contacted them.

Thanks again
    10-13-08 01:56 PM
    I used the trial version and it worked fine for me. Maybe it's a setting on your phone? Also, it may depend on the size (res) of the picture in the email.
    10-13-08 01:59 PM
    Yeah it use to work for me too and now it has stopped working. There shouldn't be any other setting on my phone that is preventing it from working as their options are seperate from the BB OS. If you have the program "active" then it should work. It's not working for me anymore and the only thing I have installed on my phone has been a few ringtones, no other software as I find most of the 3rd party software out there to cause major problems with the phone where things don't work properly or the programs themselves don't work properly. I was advised from T-Mobile not to even venture down this "3rd party path", that it would be nothing but problems for me. It seems as if they were correct.
    10-13-08 02:05 PM
    ...I was advised from T-Mobile not to even venture down this "3rd party path", that it would be nothing but problems for me. It seems as if they were correct.
    I'd take that "with a grain of salt". Yes, there are some 3rd party apps that are "sloppy" and cause memory leaks but, it's hard to say that about all of them. Go to mobihand.com from your BB browser and try out some trial OTA programs that interest you. You'll see that not all of them react like the issue you're having.

Good luck.
    10-13-08 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD