I downloaded whatsapp to chat with iphone contacts. Works fine. But is there anyway to send emoticons in the text. When contacts use them in statuses i can't see them, they just show up as blocks. when they send them in messages i can. but i can't find any option to add any to my messages. thanks for any help.
    whatsapp likes this.
    11-18-10 10:02 AM
    Just go and update from WhatsApp Messenger for Blackberry they have new 2.6MB version for BB which has tons of smiley

Edit: There are 4tabs of smileys "People, Nature, Things, Going Places" just schroll your trackpad right/left
    Last edited by rroyy; 11-18-10 at 10:36 AM.
    11-18-10 10:33 AM
    Hi, I still cant get emoticons for WhatsApp version 2.4.8693 have the 8900 curve...

any help is appreciated..thnx a lot!.
    Last edited by jeeti; 11-21-10 at 03:54 PM.
    11-21-10 02:40 PM
    I downloaded whatsapp to chat with iphone contacts. Works fine. But is there anyway to send emoticons in the text. When contacts use them in statuses i can't see them, they just show up as blocks. when they send them in messages i can. but i can't find any option to add any to my messages. thanks for any help.

latest version from WhatsApp Messenger for Blackberry has support for emoticons in status field
    11-22-10 12:14 AM
    Hi, I still cant get emoticons for WhatsApp version 2.4.8693 have the 8900 curve...

any help is appreciated..thnx a lot!.
    do you have OS 4.x on your curve? emoticons are only supports in OS 5.0 and up, sorry.
    11-22-10 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD