So I have the Pale Gold Curve from T-Mobile and my emails (blackberry & mac account), FaceBook updates and BBM adds aren't coming through.

I have done a soft reset, a couple hard resets (with battery pull) and they still don't seem to come through. After a batter pull the FaceBook and BBM adds came through but after that other updates didnt happen. The emails on my BB account havent come through since I don't remember when. I just noticed it today. My mac emails also came through after a battery pull but also stopped...

i don't really know what to do. I recently dropped my phone in water, but after the whole blow dryer/rice thing it works perfectly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. could it possibly be the t mobile towers in Chicago or something like that?

thanks!
    Dan
    01-03-09 11:57 PM
    Have u tried resending ur service books?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 12:17 AM
    Did you try the BIS service for your emails?
    01-04-09 12:19 AM
    i dont know what either of those mean
    sorry, im kind of a blackberry n00b!
    01-04-09 01:32 AM
    BIS is BlackBerry Internet Service to set up your email account(s) to have them pushed to your BB. This site should be for your site.

01-04-09 01:38 AM
    ahh, i logged in and had my service books sent. what does that do?
    01-04-09 02:00 AM
    This service pushes your email accts to your phone in case having problems with sending/receiving emails from your BB. This happens occasionally (as have read a lot on the forums) with Hotmail especially.
    01-04-09 02:04 AM
    Try deleting facebook. Other people have had this issue and as soon as they deleted it they got all of their emails

01-04-09 02:06 AM
    Try deleting facebook. Other people have had this issue and as soon as they deleted it they got all of their emails

youre my hero
    01-04-09 02:23 AM
    youre my hero
    You made me blush lol
    01-06-09 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD