so i finally got a data plan
    thinkin that i will finally be able to use my email

i tried using both email setup shortcuts on my blackberry(8900)
    and tried to register from tmobile webpage.

i get same error

invalid email address or password. please verify email address and password the information you provided is incorect...

i had this email since highschool(10 years ago) so im sure im entering correct password and username
    10-28-09 10:41 PM
    This is very likely a problem due to your password being entered incorrectly. Keep in mind that you need to enter in numbers and letters by using the shift key. I would suggest that you login to the BIS manager on a computer and setup your accounts this way.
    10-28-09 11:55 PM
    well like i said i did try to do same from tmobile webpage and i get same error
    i know im entering the password correctly. and i even mentioned that at the end...
    theres an option to show password and i checked it every time still same thing.
    10-29-09 12:58 AM
    im also having issues logging into BB app world i donno if its related to that at all.

i didnt have data plan before so im not sure what settings to check.
    10-29-09 12:59 AM
    ok so i enter my other yahoo address and its added with no problems. (i dont use that one too often tho)

my main account would not add for some reason

what im thinkin is that im logged in somewhere and its preventing me from adding it.
    10-29-09 01:52 AM
    wow.
    i had to uncheck "keep me signed in" tab in yahoo mail login
    10-29-09 01:54 AM
    maan what is the deal with these damn programs.
    now i have same fn issue with AIM it would not let me log in for some reason
    10-29-09 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD