We are glad that Email++ has been featured on AppWorld! After being featured, it has become one of the top paid apps in its category. It was featured once before, but it did not get as much attention as it is getting now. It may be because, there are some very good reviews on AppWorld this time, and in more in numbers. Some of the highlighted reviews:

Awesome support + great app
    February 10, 2012
    Version 2.2.1

By: royalbb
    Found a small glitch in app and support responded nearly immediately, updating app and fixing issue. Truly enhances email experience. Great support. Worth every penny.
    Like the features
    February 10, 2012
    Version 2.2.1

By: takufriendly1
    Like the features that are above and beyond the basic BB email program. Works great on 9900
    GREAT app
    January 30, 2012
    Version 2.0.2

By: mattyjam559
    This is a great way to manage all of my email accts I would recommend this app to everyone. The customer support is one of the best. I had a small issue and it was taken care of in a matter of minutes.
    It clearly shows that it helps if App Developers are prompt in supporting users. we hope to continue our effort to support our users.

Featured Items - BlackBerry App World

Download Apps - BlackBerry App World

We thank AppWorld and all of you for your support & feedback to make Email++ a better product since the initial release in late October last year! We hope you continue to find it useful in your daily email management on BlackBerry Smartphones.
    Last edited by devcellent; 02-25-12 at 07:35 AM. Reason: changed image
    Morten likes this.
    02-12-12 07:01 AM
    Congratulations on the recognition. The app is a very fine one, serving its functions without a hitch. Keep up the good work.
    02-12-12 07:33 AM
    Great app. Love it!
    02-14-12 08:35 PM
    Excellent app. Only request I have is to have it run hidden and not show on the switch application list like how Show Me the Images does its thing but doesn't show up as running even though it is.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    02-14-12 11:25 PM
    Great tool ... just purchased it and am really liking the functionality - especially the convert option. I do have 1 question, is there any way to add a delete option to the bar? I know it may be trivial but would find it great to be able to delete a message quickly while viewing it ... just a thought ... keep up the great work.
    02-15-12 10:01 AM
    Great tool ... just purchased it and am really liking the functionality - especially the convert option. I do have 1 question, is there any way to add a delete option to the bar? I know it may be trivial but would find it great to be able to delete a message quickly while viewing it ... just a thought ... keep up the great work.
    Thanks for the comment, and would appreciate a review comment on AppWorld/MobiHand.

As you know, there is already a delete icon/button in the BB native email client's toolbar at the bottom, and also convenient to use. We just thought it would not provide an added value, that is why there is no additional delete button on Email++'s toolbar.

Aside from that, you also have the option to delete from the message preview popup that comes with Email++.
    02-15-12 11:08 AM
    Done ... just added a 5 star review to AppWorld.

Thanks for the suggestion. I checked some messages but do not see any delete option in the notes themselves - running on a curve 9300. I know it's me just being lazy but I find hitting the blackberry button to open menu and selecting delete more of a chore then simply selecting it of a toolbar. Man you make email that more convenient ... thanks again!
    devcellent likes this.
    02-15-12 11:26 AM
    Done ... just added a 5 star review to AppWorld.

Thanks for the suggestion. I checked some messages but do not see any delete option in the notes themselves - running on a curve 9300. I know it's me just being lazy but I find hitting the blackberry button to open menu and selecting delete more of a chore then simply selecting it of a toolbar. Man you make email that more convenient ... thanks again!

Well since you have a 9300 why not just press the "Del" key on your keypad? That's how I delete my emails after reading them. I disabled the prompt when deleting also so soon as I press the Del key the email is gone

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    devcellent and HrvPav like this.
    02-15-12 11:31 AM
    With your help, Email++ has now become among the 12 top paid app in any category and best in productivity category!

Thanks a lot for all your support and feedback, which made Email++ a better product over time. We could not have done it without you, so kudos to you guys!
    02-15-12 11:50 AM
    Holly cow, thanks OSx86 ...

I've had the 9300 for over a year now and never realized this as a shortcut ... the delete key ... man, now I feel dumb ... thanks for the tip
    02-15-12 12:43 PM
    I love this app as well, and I wish you all the success in sales!!
    02-15-12 06:23 PM
    Ok, just submitted my review (and defended you in a different thread yesterday).
    devcellent likes this.
    02-15-12 06:42 PM
    Ok, just submitted my review (and defended you in a different thread yesterday).
    Thanks, really appreciated. Comments like yours are keeping us developers motivated!
    02-15-12 07:13 PM
    Thanks, really appreciated. Comments like yours are keeping us developers motivated!
    You are more than welcome, you certainly deserve it because it's all true.
    I really appreciate you app and your hard work for it.
    02-15-12 11:22 PM
    Is it an app to handle email after being arrived to mobile, or it would need to pull form the server ?
    is there any " try before buy" option ?

Thanks
    02-16-12 04:48 AM
    Is it an app to handle email after being arrived to mobile, or it would need to pull form the server ?
    is there any " try before buy" option ?

Thanks
    Thanks for your interest in Email++. We have sent you an email.
    m.seif likes this.
    02-16-12 05:04 AM
    Thanks for the comment, and would appreciate a review comment on AppWorld/MobiHand.

As you know, there is already a delete icon/button in the BB native email client's toolbar at the bottom, and also convenient to use. We just thought it would not provide an added value, that is why there is no additional delete button on Email++'s toolbar.

Aside from that, you also have the option to delete from the message preview popup that comes with Email++.
    Actually, there is no toolbar at the bottom in the small size screens like the bold, only on the torch. However, then we can use the del button in the KB .
    02-16-12 05:23 AM
    It appears that Email++ has made into the featured list again. And this time, it is not just among apps, but in general, i.e., including games, themes!

Featured Items - BlackBerry App World
    02-24-12 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD