Hey all.
    Just wondering if any of you know of any good email apps that will let me use my Gmail account. You may think i am extremely stupid because i dont have data, hence i cant use the gmail app -_- fail
    I am using logicmail, and absolutely hate it! any one have anything for me? Preferably free?
    thanks!
    11-20-09 06:25 PM
    This is going to turn into another let's bash the op because he's not using his BB to its full potential threads

Sorry mate I don't have an answer for you. Good luck with it though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 07:47 PM
    Sorry, maybe I'm having a brain failure because it's Friday, but how would you use this without data or wifi?

EDIT: Just saw you have an 8900, which means you DO have wifi. And I'm sure that's the answer to my question...
    11-20-09 09:06 PM
    This is going to turn into another let's bash the op because he's not using his BB to its full potential threads

Yeah, ive seen a lot of these... Any ideas? Oh yeah, i have wifi
    11-20-09 10:32 PM
    Sigh, i guess no one knows
    11-21-09 12:15 AM
    Have you tried Funambol? Not sure if it will work over WiFi, but you might want to have a look.

Funambol: Solutions: Try Funambol: myFUNAMBOL Portal
    11-21-09 10:09 AM
    Hey BBR, why not just use the native Messages app? Of you've already added your gmail account to your BB, doesn't Messages still work with wifi?

11-21-09 11:39 AM
    Hey BBR, why not just use the native Messages app? Of you've already added your gmail account to your BB, doesn't Messages still work with wifi?

Wait... This could possibly work without data? Can anyone confirm this?
    11-21-09 01:29 PM
    Wait... This could possibly work without data? Can anyone confirm this?
    just use wifi to go to the gmail website??
    11-21-09 01:31 PM
    I found logicmail pretty good up until v5 firmware, its never worked for me since then using the blackberry connection, only works over wifi now which defeats the object, if I have wifi I normally have my computer.

Will certainly post up if I come up on anything else that works for you, specially if it manages imap folders like logicmail did, that would keep me happy to.
    11-21-09 02:00 PM
    I found logicmail pretty good up until v5 firmware, its never worked for me since then using the blackberry connection, only works over wifi now which defeats the object, if I have wifi I normally have my computer.

Will certainly post up if I come up on anything else that works for you, specially if it manages imap folders like logicmail did, that would keep me happy to.
    Thanks!
    11-21-09 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD