I'm on the hunt for an email app for my bb 9930 that will allow me to do things like add notes to individual emails and let me group together emails that are not from the same sender or have the same subject. Anyone know of a good app?

I want one that integrates the easiest and smoothest with the native bb email capabilities. Free or paid is ok. Thanks!
    02-10-12 02:25 PM
    I'm on the hunt for an email app for my bb 9930 that will allow me to do things like add notes to individual emails and let me group together emails that are not from the same sender or have the same subject. Anyone know of a good app?

I want one that integrates the easiest and smoothest with the native bb email capabilities. Free or paid is ok. Thanks!
    Maybe email++
    02-10-12 02:44 PM
    Maybe email++
    Have you used this? Does it work well?
    02-10-12 02:58 PM
    I have email++ and it makes my email better. It adds functions to do things with the email tht the native app doesn't. Check it out its on sale in mobihand for 99 cents.
    devcellent likes this.
    02-10-12 03:20 PM
    I only used the trial version but it's a good app.
    devcellent likes this.
    02-10-12 03:25 PM
    Thanks for the comments on Email++. If you have a chance, we will appreciate a 5 star review on AppWorld/MobiHand.
    02-13-12 11:12 PM
    I purchased and use Email++ and it's a great app (and you should get it), but I don't think it addresses the issues you brought up (add notes to individual emails and group certain emails together).

I don't know of an app that does that, but if you find one, I'd love to know about it.

One "work-around" to add notes to an email would be to forward that email to yourself (different email address of course) and add your note when you forward the email.

As for "grouping" emails from different senders together, I think folders or labels would accomplish that goal (if I understand what you're trying to accomplish).
    02-14-12 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD