Hey guys,

I got my long awaited Q10 last week and it did not disappoint. After making the mistake of listening to all the lemmings (phone store sales people, my friends...) I switched from a Bold 9700 to an iPhone 4 and have since been waiting for two years for my contract to expire so I could correct my error. I must say, I thought the lack of trackpad and home button would be something that I would find frustrating and hard to get used to. Instead, I found myself the day after I got the phone, swiping up on my iPhone screen as an instant response to get "home". No gripes, I picked up the new interface with ease, and LOVE the phone.

Having switched BACK to a BlackBerry I did understand that I would have to make some app sacrifices... which was fine with me. Of the 200 or so apps I had downloaded for the iPhone, I used probably 5. The one that I was not prepared to lose was the eBay app.... as an online shopping addict, I am struggling to use the mobile ebay site as it's clunky and to place bids or purchase anything, you have to go to the full site... not easy on a Q10 screen.

Has anybody heard of a OS10 app in the pipeline? I haven't seen it mentioned once on this site.

Kristy.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-13 05:56 PM
    There is one for the Z10, it's a port and not the greatest one but it works well enough. I'm not sure when a version for the Q10 will be available at this point.
    07-13-13 06:08 PM
    Hey guys,

I got my long awaited Q10 last week and it did not disappoint. After making the mistake of listening to all the lemmings (phone store sales people, my friends...) I switched from a Bold 9700 to an iPhone 4 and have since been waiting for two years for my contract to expire so I could correct my error. I must say, I thought the lack of trackpad and home button would be something that I would find frustrating and hard to get used to. Instead, I found myself the day after I got the phone, swiping up on my iPhone screen as an instant response to get "home". No gripes, I picked up the new interface with ease, and LOVE the phone.

Having switched BACK to a BlackBerry I did understand that I would have to make some app sacrifices... which was fine with me. Of the 200 or so apps I had downloaded for the iPhone, I used probably 5. The one that I was not prepared to lose was the eBay app.... as an online shopping addict, I am struggling to use the mobile ebay site as it's clunky and to place bids or purchase anything, you have to go to the full site... not easy on a Q10 screen.

Has anybody heard of a OS10 app in the pipeline? I haven't seen it mentioned once on this site.

Kristy.

Posted via CB10

Is available already but just for the Z10
    07-13-13 06:15 PM