I'm new to Blackberry and I am loving my new BB curve Does anyone know if there is or will be an Ebay App for the BB? I know there is a mobile Version but its just not the same. I am using the Amazon App it is really nice but you still can't download MP3' s from Amazom right to your BB. Thanks And I love the CrackBerry Podcast Great show.
    04-29-09 05:43 PM
    My wife uses the one that Handmark has for sale. I am not sure how good it is but I know she has been using it for sometime.

eBay Wireless for BlackBerry
    04-29-09 05:58 PM
    There's an eBay widget you can download if you download the Yahoo mobile app on your phone. I didn't care much for Yahoo application. It was kind of slow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 07:01 PM
    I got the app 4 mobile for free. I googled ebay app for bb and it led me here 2 a forum and some1 had a link that said launchers and it had ebay and a lot other apps. So try and type that in ur google then it should bring u 2 it.

04-29-09 07:09 PM
    Found this on Handmark for $10.00
    Why isn't Ebay creating a free application for BB's is beyond my understanding

Click Here

Good Luck
    04-29-09 07:28 PM
    You guys do know ebay has a mobile site right? I just go to m.ebay.com and it works great for me and no app needed.

Just reread the original posters post and seen he said he knew there was a mobile version. Oh well some people may not know.
    Last edited by BuddaBelly; 04-29-09 at 07:37 PM.
    04-29-09 07:32 PM
    Yes but the OP asked for an Ebay App.
    Now there are 2 choices to choose from...
    Did you ever buy anything using the mobile site? I have been using the "mobile way" for awhile now but I have never purchased anything that way.
    Is it easy? Secure?
    04-29-09 07:40 PM
    I used it once and made my purchase but when I went to pay with paypal I ran into some sort of problem so I went to my PC to pay. I only do this over wifi though. Maybe the app would help the paypal part since paypal is owned by ebay???
    04-29-09 07:54 PM
    Hopefully whoever has the Ebay App will jump in here with a review. I would really like to know if this works or try using the mobile site. I am not always near a PC.
    Thanks for letting me know ....
    04-29-09 08:00 PM
    I also would like to know if they can pay via the app as well.

04-29-09 08:08 PM
    Tmobile offers a free ebay mobile app but I prefer to use ebay site through operamini. I bid on and pay for items with paypal on my phone all the time

04-29-09 08:31 PM
    I would love for them to make an ebay application that has shourtcuts to questions and such. The mobile site is no close to the same. And apple has a free application for it done understand.

05-07-09 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD