Just got my Tour the other day and I was curious if anyone knows a way to be notified automatically of when an app gets updated? (i.e. Google Maps releases a new version, I would love to stop having to check each one by hand evey so often to see if there is a new version)

Thanks!
    Sean
    07-23-09 05:15 PM
    Not sure there is such a setting per app (some have it) or a separate app altogether, but sounds like a really good idea.

I do know that Bolt Browser notifies you if there is an update available when you open the app. You have the option to download the new version or continue with the old.
    07-23-09 06:49 PM
    The best way is to keep tabs on the developers website. Some apps make it easy, some don't, but the developers will always keep people informed via their websites. Also, many developers are using social networks to get news out. See if your app developers have a twitter account or something along those lines.
    07-23-09 06:58 PM
    There is an app called Google Updater that will monitor your google apps for you. If you purchase any 3rd party apps from Crackberry, you will also get an email anytime an update is available. Aside from that, I just keep crepping around in the forums here to find out what's new and busting out. Not much gets missed by the Crackheads...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 07:19 PM
    thanks folks...
    07-25-09 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD