My apologies to KOOLWATER for hijacking this thread.

Sorry bud.

I'm backing out. I hope you get your answers about Easy Tether.
    04-11-10 10:08 PM
    My apologies to KOOLWATER for hijacking this thread.

Sorry bud.

I'm backing out. I hope you get your answers about Easy Tether.
    Finally. Again, for anyone with the requisite IQ, it's not too difficult to tether without wasting money on 3rd party apps that can fail at any time. Easy Tether is simply a BT PAN solution. Anyone can setup their own BT DUN very easily.
    04-11-10 10:52 PM
    I thought this was an app discussion? Tether vs Easy Tether and relative to pricing?

Not a debate on Tether and data plans.
    04-11-10 10:59 PM
    I thought this was an app discussion? Tether vs Easy Tether and relative to pricing?

Not a debate on Tether and data plans.
    Read the post right above yours.
    04-11-10 11:01 PM
    Finally. Again, for anyone with the requisite IQ, it's not too difficult to tether without wasting money on 3rd party apps that can fail at any time. Easy Tether is simply a BT PAN solution. Anyone can setup their own BT DUN very easily.
    On VZW this does not circumvent the $30 monthly fee. People need to be aware of this. Yes, you can set up your own bluetooth dial-up networking connection, for "free", without a 3rd party app, but you will still be charged a monthly fee from VZW.

How about we let the OP get the info he requested and keep the discussion limited to Easy Tether and Tether?
    04-11-10 11:06 PM
    On VZW this does not circumvent the $30 monthly fee. People need to be aware of this. Yes, you can set up your own bluetooth dial-up networking connection, for "free", without a 3rd party app, but you will still be charged a monthly fee from VZW.

How about we let the OP get the info he requested and keep the discussion limited to Easy Tether and Tether?
    Wrong again.
    04-11-10 11:14 PM
    Blackberries should really have some kind of maturity requirement for usage...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    And, given your comment, there should be a maturity age for being able to post on forums.
    04-11-10 11:16 PM
    Does tether work with a Verizon plan?
    09-24-10 11:19 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD