I just read about this on the CB front page, and decided to give it a shot. While I should mention the program is free (so ******** should stay at a minimum), the screenshots given on the front pages are NOT what the app looks like, at least on my Bold (and reading thru the comments afterwards, for other people as well). You don't get a preview of the smiley, but rather a scrolling list of descriptions. You can't even type to jump thru the list faster. Inserting a smiley like this takes FOREVER. I wish the screenshots would have showed the actual application. Hopefully the dev will work on it.
    02-02-11 09:51 AM
    Like is said in the comments, I think this was the first app that I was truly excited about and couldn't wait to download. Once downloaded I was completely disappointed, the app didn't even last 2 minutes on my phone. You could almost drink a glass of wine before you can scroll to the bottom to select the wine glass emoticon.

Also, this app doesn't provide any more emoticons than what we have had here in the forums and floating around the internet forever, you're better off to just use AutoText for the ones you like most.

I won't pay for smileys and emoticons, but that Fancy Characters app is well worth the money compared to this one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 10:13 AM
    The BBM group bug made me delete it, I pretty much only use BBM for groups.
    Plus it always ran in the background. I'll redownload it once RIM fixes the groups bug tho.
    02-02-11 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD