i just want my coverage indicator LED to change from default green to blue. i was told this could be done easily in the phones API. which i know nothing about. PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.
    04-03-09 12:36 PM
    i think they have berrybuzz for this
    04-03-09 03:12 PM
    Is there a free app by any chance that could do that ???
    04-03-09 03:23 PM
    Or could it be done yourself ???
    04-03-09 03:24 PM
    i dont need anything else, not to mention i cant get it to work exactly right. but i dont want that. i JUST WANT MY STATUS LIGHT BLUE !!! PLEASE ANYONE.???
    04-03-09 03:41 PM
    No possible.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 03:44 PM
    yes it can be changed. there are a few programs out there that will do it, but you have to have all the other garbage with it. there is actually an app in the store that makes this possible but it is for older blackberrys, it says it works for STORM so i downloaded it, kinda buggy, but i did get LED to blink blue as my coverage status but only problem was that it blinked twice as fast as the green default blinked and it got really annoying because it was much too fast. so YES it is possible. i will look for the name of the app so you can see it. i tried to contact that person who made that app but never got back to me.
    04-03-09 03:50 PM
    What does it matter what color your led blinks turn it off and save ur battery. And people wonder why all we have are useless apps. This has been asked or referred to 999999999999999999999 times... Search and don't use all caps to people trying to help u

04-03-09 03:55 PM
    what does it matter to you that i want my LED a different color. go bother somebody elses thread pal... and i didnt use CAPS in my original posted thread title. move along junior.
    04-03-09 04:01 PM
    No caps here either...? It doesn't "matter" to me btw... I just figured you deserve a good flaming. And this a useless app. Let's come up with valid ideas and requests not rehash the same one or and over.
    i dont need anything else, not to mention i cant get it to work exactly right. but i dont want that. i JUST WANT MY STATUS LIGHT BLUE !!! PLEASE ANYONE.???
    04-03-09 04:10 PM
    No caps here either...? It doesn't "matter" to me btw... I just figured you deserve a good flaming. And this a useless app. Let's come up with valid ideas and requests not rehash the same one or and over.

I think the rules state you need over 100 posts to flame other members

A useless app to someone isn't always a useless app to everyone else.

I don't trade stocks so a stock app is useless to me, while I bet I know atleast one person would get some use out of it.
    04-03-09 04:13 PM
    my thoughts exactly DMG. thank you my good man. Lakewood,Ohio rules..lol. cmon man , can you make my useless app? lol
    04-03-09 04:16 PM
    I think the rules state you need over 100 posts to flame other members

A useless app to someone isn't always a useless app to everyone else.

I don't trade stocks so a stock app is useless to me, while I bet I know atleast one person would get some use out of it.
    Good point...
    04-03-09 04:16 PM
    severe, thank you as well.. lets flame the dumpster..lol
    04-03-09 04:21 PM
    Hey, when you're right, you're right...
    04-03-09 04:22 PM
    Lol... I read this forum just as much if not more than any of you...

I don't post often because I'd rather soak up knowledge.

Regardless of that... The app is useless and been asked for plenty of times... People say "ill pay cash for this" when in reality most (not necessarily you) won't.

Lol @ the geeks that think post count warrants pride

04-03-09 04:35 PM
    Very well said ;-)

04-03-09 11:37 PM
    Lol... I read this forum just as much if not more than any of you...

I don't post often because I'd rather soak up knowledge.

Regardless of that... The app is useless and been asked for plenty of times... People say "ill pay cash for this" when in reality most (not necessarily you) won't.

Incorrect, most of the time the people are asking for an app that will change the led for other apps like email, sms, facebook etc. Very rarely has anyone asked for a converage indicator.

I can put money down on the fact that you don't spend nearly as much time on crackberry as I do. I usually wake up at 12(noon) and sit on my computer all day until I go to bed at like 4am. All of which I'm browsing crackberry or programming. I occasionally leave my pc when I have class or have to run to the store, but the rest of the time I'm here.

I didn't say post count warrants pride, I just said you must have over 100 posts to flame someone. It was nothing more then a funny remark that was meant to be brushed off.
    04-03-09 11:45 PM
    Its all good! Except thw led changing programs and ur right not many for coverage Indicators ... Still think the storm needs something/ deserves sumthin better

04-04-09 02:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD