ok now I have the Lastest version of MySpace which is 1.5.0.12

I go to look at my Application Center and scroll down to see that it says not installed, yet i can use it.

and

I dont recieve any alerts on myspace, for instance if i recieve a comment,message, or friend request i wont know about it until i go into myspace and refresh my inbox.

is there somethin im missin here or did they forget to fix that little bug in the software?

thanks
    03-18-09 05:33 PM
    reset? maybe the service book is all messed up.
    03-18-09 05:55 PM
    I have the App center issue as well.

I'm not sure about alerts though since no one I know uses myspace anymore. In fact, I don't even know why I have the app. But it's nice to know I do.
    03-18-09 05:59 PM
    lol same here, i have the myspace app but i never open it :P i get facebook notifications most of the time.. i just wish 1.5 will hurry up and come out for the curve.
    03-18-09 06:06 PM
    the myspace app doesn't work properly yet for the storm.
    03-18-09 07:13 PM
    So it seems. Even so, it's still lightyears ahead of the Facebook app.
    03-18-09 08:35 PM
    i dont get any myspace notifications either, only facebook

they need to hurry up and make an app that does work properly for the storm and give us notifications.
    03-19-09 08:18 AM
    Same boat here. The myspace app did work before, when I was using .75 now all of a sudden its a no-go.
    03-19-09 10:30 AM
    Myspace IS installed on my storm, yet in the application center...mine too says it's NOT installed.

I still get my new message notifications and it seems to work fine regaurdless. Only thing that bothers me is the past few days, once I open the message the new message indicator doesn't go away every time.
    03-19-09 10:50 AM
    Mine is doing the same thing except that I can get the notifications. Its just annoying to see the not installed portion
    03-19-09 10:57 AM
    Ha I have that problem 2

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 11:23 AM
    I guess the answer to my question is there are still bugs in 1.5? Maybe 1.6 will have these issues fixed

Cause what I really want is for notification to come up when I get messages and comments and etc.

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one with this issue.

God its great to be apart of crackberry! I'm learnin so much about phone its crazy!
    03-19-09 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD