Does anybody have anything to say about E-mobile weather? Specifically have you seen or heard of memory leak problems? I have had a continual problem with memory leak for quite some time. I have read all of the forums that talk about apps with memory leaks and have eliminated them. I got rid of weatherbug, viigo & a few others.

When I do a reset on my phone I get a max of 25mb. Within 3 hours I am down under 15mb. If I allow it, then my phone will get down into single digits. I am so frustrated! I do all of the right things such as close programs completely, clean my logs, etc. Can anyone help or am I helpless?
    05-08-09 01:22 PM
    A lot of weather apps have memory leaks. This is due to the constant pulling of data.

If you only have 25mb at startup then you have more issues then just e-mobile
    05-08-09 01:23 PM
    Thanks DMG. I agree. I can't figure it out either. I think I will list all of my apps and see if somebody can point out the bad apps.
    05-08-09 01:25 PM
    Here are my apps everyone. I would appreciate if anyone can let me no if any of these are bad. It really is becoming a frustration. Thanks for the help.

Facebook
    E-Mobile Weather (definantly a problem)
    Youtube
    AP Mobile News
    Greenfinder
    Google Maps
    App World
    Storm Level Pro
    Meterberry
    Astrasync
    Pandora
    Storm Slider
    Crackberry Apps Store

Games / Entertainment:
    Par 72 Golf
    PBA Bowling
    Word Mole
    Brickbreaker
    Tiltris
    Hunting
    Flight Path

Crap I have alot of apps. Is this my problem?
    05-08-09 01:31 PM
    Anybody have in thoughts on the above applications? Do I have to many?
    05-09-09 10:08 AM
    FaceBook / Youtube I think will have issues.

Too many games!
    I keep only 2 or 3 games, preferring to add and remove games when the mood takes me
    05-09-09 11:05 AM
    I was thinking the games might be a problem. I only play a couple of them. Thanks for the reply!
    05-09-09 11:21 AM
    Update. I deleted all but 3 games and now reboot at 35 mb. Big difference. I may trying DMG's simple weather and get rid of the full weather app. But I really like the full funciton of the larger weather app. Thanks!
    05-09-09 11:51 AM
    Here are my apps everyone. I would appreciate if anyone can let me no if any of these are bad. It really is becoming a frustration. Thanks for the help.

Facebook - Is it 1.5, if so that is your problem
    E-Mobile Weather (definantly a problem)
    Youtube - it's fine
    AP Mobile News - it's fine
    Greenfinder - no clue
    Google Maps - it's fine
    App World - If you leave it running all the time and don't close it then it will drain your memory
    Storm Level Pro - it's fine
    Meterberry - it's fine
    Astrasync - No clue
    Pandora - it's fine
    Storm Slider - it's fine
    Crackberry Apps Store - When I had it it seemed to be just fine

Games / Entertainment:
    Par 72 Golf - No clue
    PBA Bowling - No clue
    Word Mole - It's fine
    Brickbreaker - It's fine
    Tiltris - It's fine
    Hunting - No clue
    Flight Path - It's fine

Crap I have alot of apps. Is this my problem?
    That's not too too many apps. I've seen users with a lot more. What OS are you running? If you're still on .75 then that's half your issue right there.
    05-09-09 11:55 AM
    Update. I deleted all but 3 games and now reboot at 35 mb. Big difference. I may trying DMG's simple weather and get rid of the full weather app. But I really like the full funciton of the larger weather app. Thanks!
    If you like the full app better then I would reccomend Berry Weather. I don't have it personally, but I've heard nothing but good things about it. Doesn't seem to leak memory like all the other versions and it has some cool features. Although that comes with a 10$ pricetag.
    05-09-09 11:58 AM
    Hi DMG. I am running .132. My facebook is 1.5.0.032. Can I downgrade? I certainly don't want to loose it.
    05-09-09 11:58 AM
    nspencerks, I had a problem similar to yours that was because of the par 72 golf game.

I have pandora, opera, some weather app, and that par 72 golf installed. Battery pull, reboots, nothing really happened and my memory went down to <4MB. I deleted that par 72 golf and my app memory went back to 37MB.

Even after exiting the game completely, the app memory would never free up. Deleting it seemed to work well though.
    05-11-09 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD