Is there anyone else who has this app that the app isn't working for them? (As in updating weather.) I keep getting Network Error when trying to refresh the weather for New York, NY This just started happening yesterday evening.
    08-12-09 05:38 PM
    Is there anyone else who has this app that the app isn't working for them? (As in updating weather.) I keep getting Network Error when trying to refresh the weather for New York, NY This just started happening yesterday evening.

Yeah, mine is not updating either.
    08-12-09 06:17 PM
    I tried emailing them very early this morning [email protected] but still no response. Normally they always answered the emails within an hour. I'm hoping they are working on it and that's why they aren't responding back.
    08-12-09 06:32 PM
    I tried emailing them very early this morning [email protected] but still no response. Normally they always answered the emails within an hour. I'm hoping they are working on it and that's why they aren't responding back.
    It is not working for me either. It has always worked perfectly so there must be some kind of "network" problem. And E-Mobile has always responded quickly and I e-mailed them yesterday with no response yet, so something's up!
    08-12-09 07:02 PM
    Just got e-mail from tech:

We are experiencing problems on our provider side, we are working on a solution now and will send you an update as soon as we can.Sorry about this inconvenience!e-Mobile Software support team

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 08:14 PM
    They updated E-Mobile Today Pro to 4.1 and the weather update problem has been fixed!
    08-15-09 06:05 AM
    They updated E-Mobile Today Pro to 4.1 and the weather update problem has been fixed!
    How did you get the update? I purchased mine at Handango and I can't find the record so I can't get the update. I have version 3.2 puchased this year...they should give me the update.
    08-17-09 11:37 AM
    I had the same problem. I sent an email to tech support, and they replied to me very promptly with a link to download a patch. Now I'm back up and running.

And - for what it's worth - I didn't have proof of my purchase either. I explained I bought it from Handango, gave them my email address, and they were able to locate my transaction.

All is well!
    08-17-09 11:39 AM
    The email account I had was from my old Bellsouth account and I use Comcast now..... so I'm basically screwed....
    08-17-09 04:17 PM
    The email account I had was from my old Bellsouth account and I use Comcast now..... so I'm basically screwed....
    Try giving them the old email account and the form of payment. Give what they ask. Explain what happened. I'm sure they'll be willing to help. They can check out all your info. Don't just leave it alone. The only way to truly fail is to never try.
    08-17-09 04:34 PM
    I have but they do not have it.....(well....that's what they say)... I guess it is my fault, I should have been a little more organized and kept my reciepts...... I don't understand....in just a few months.... from version 3.2 to version 4.1.

All the rest of the options are working great. The stocks ticker....everything...just the weather is the issue.

Does anyone know of a workaround to upgrading to version 4.1? It just sucks that I would have to upgrade the whole main application rather than just the weather module...
    08-18-09 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD