When I try to e-mail my grocery list to my wife, it sends, but it's in some form of HTML:
    <shBook app="MaraTick" version="1.1.5"><list name="Groceries" due="1238360442744" icon="1" checked="0"><item name="Cap'n Crunch" amt="1" department="0" done="0" /><item name="Ice Cream, Moose Tracks" amt="1" department="4" done="0" /></list></shBook>
    Needless to say, she's not happy trying to decipher what I have on my list. Is this happening to everyone? Or am I missing something? Is there a workaround?

Also, at the time of this posting (and yesterday), I'm unable to get onto maratick.com...how about you?
    04-05-09 07:35 AM
    When I try to e-mail my grocery list to my wife, it sends, but it's in some form of HTML:

Needless to say, she's not happy trying to decipher what I have on my list. Is this happening to everyone? Or am I missing something? Is there a workaround?

Also, at the time of this posting (and yesterday), I'm unable to get onto maratick.com...how about you?
    The way I understand it, she needs to have the same app on her phone. Then when you send her the file, she imports it into her app and can see the same as you. Hope that helps.
    04-06-09 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD