Dear all

I have just got a Bold 9700, i am in the UK using the Network/Carrier Orange.

I have downloaded Mobireader to my desktop Pc but it won't install on my BB. I am intending to download Repligo or Docs to go premium for looking at E Books and PDF readers.

Can you advise me of your thoughts on my intended products and your preferences?

Regards

Ben H
    01-16-10 06:23 AM
    Repligo Reader is my pick the "reading view" is awesome, it blows up the text and places the content in a column view so all you do is scroll down. I have over a 100 pdf books on my SD card and read them all of the time. The manufacturer support is good too, I emailed Cerience with a question when I upgraded to the Storm 2, I got a response within hours and was up and running in no time. I highly recommend them.
    01-16-10 06:50 AM
    +1 on RepliGo reader. great product and great support.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 06:58 AM
    Repligo is the PDF reader that is bundled with Docs2Go Premium.
    01-16-10 07:18 AM
    Thanks very much to those who have replied very good of you, so is it best to just get Repligo or should i get Docs to Go Premium if Repligo is bundled in with them?

Regards

Ben
    01-16-10 07:40 AM
    Repligo is the PDF reader that is bundled with Docs2Go Premium.
    I never knew that! It's probably in the About menu but I never noticed. That could explain why, when someone describes Repligo, I always think "Sure sounds like my premium Docs2Go PDF reader!" :-)

01-16-10 08:03 AM
    RepliGo reader is a lot cheaper than docs to go premium. That's why I bought repligo reader and kept standard docs to go.

01-16-10 02:58 PM
    Where do you download books from? I'd prefer to find pdfs and just use the reader than adding another app.
    01-16-10 03:04 PM
    I'd hold off a bit on buying a reader. Amazon is supposed to be releasing a Kindle version for Blackberry very soon. Amazon is behind Mobipocket reader too (probably why it's gotten little attention from them lately). Am hoping for pdf compatibility too. There's a mobi to pdf converter on the mobipocket page (at least there used to be...haven't looked in a long time). Have been using the mobipocket one on my Tour and it works fine. It doesn't sync with my PC though.
    01-16-10 07:04 PM
    Feedbooks or Project Gutenburg

MobiPocket has a PDF to Mobi converter. It is not the other way around.

You may want to check out Calibre for your computer. It will make converter nonDRM files easier and converts files on the fly based upon the device that is currently connected.
    01-17-10 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD