I use Facebook on my Bold and I use the messages integration (facebook notifications shown in messages). But I have this problem: when I switch the BB on and I go into the messages..all the facebook messages are duplicated..I have two fb messages for one notifications!

When I receive a notifications I see just one message..but if I switch off and then, the following morning, switch on, I see the duplicated messages..!

Anyone have the same problem?

Ps: for the facebook notifications I use a Yahoo mail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by FrankCM; 01-17-11 at 03:05 AM.
    01-17-11 03:02 AM
    nobody?

gunggang777 likes this.
    01-18-11 10:59 AM
    I use Facebook on my Bold and I use the messages integration (facebook notifications shown in messages). But I have this problem: when I switch the BB on and I go into the messages..all the facebook messages are duplicated..I have two fb messages for one notifications!

When I receive a notifications I see just one message..but if I switch off and then, the following morning, switch on, I see the duplicated messages..!

Anyone have the same problem?

Ps: for the facebook notifications I use a Yahoo mail.

Same problem here. On my previous phone (Storm) I would just click on the top and choose "Delete Prior" and it would delete the duplicates leaving the originals only which is what I wanted anyway(this only applies to duplicates). That method eems to be working so far on my Torch as well for now.

Wish I knew why it was duplicating messages.
    gunggang777 likes this.
    01-18-11 11:04 AM
    i am have sampe problem.
    but it's not every time
    01-19-11 04:21 AM
    well ... i used to have the same problem but it only happen after i rebooted by bold. i logout from the fb apps and log in again. it solve the problem.
    01-25-11 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD