I have seen this mentioned in various places, but I have not seen a real solution.

I keep getting events duplicated that are already on the Google calendar. I delete the dupes and they come right back after a sync between my BB calendar and my Google calendar.

Is there a workaround? Because I did not see any settings that would help.
    03-06-09 08:05 PM
    Are you syncing with both desktop manager and google sync? Check you're only syncing with one or the other.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 10:57 PM
    ^i think so too. Conflicting sync setups sync both. Does this happen with your contacts too?
    03-06-09 11:10 PM
    I had duplicate items once before, but it wasn't b/c of the desktop manager and google sync both turned on. I only synced with google sync and for some reason, google was populating another separate calendar on my BB. I had to erase all my calendars and do another google sync. That fixed it.
    Been waiting for the dupes to come back but they never did. Must've been some strange glitch.

03-07-09 12:25 AM
    Must have been a glitch. I've never had any trouble with google sync, and it's saved my life twice. Haha

03-07-09 12:27 AM
    I had duplicate items once before, but it wasn't b/c of the desktop manager and google sync both turned on. I only synced with google sync and for some reason, google was populating another separate calendar on my BB. I had to erase all my calendars and do another google sync. That fixed it.
    Been waiting for the dupes to come back but they never did. Must've been some strange glitch.

Yup, I had the same thing. I deleted all my calendar service books so I was left with one "default" calendar. Since then, no problems. Anytime I need to resend service books I just delete the calender ones to be safe.
    03-07-09 01:01 AM
    I don't sync with my desktop that often. I have only done so once and that was several weeks ago.

As for service books and deleting calendars, can someone tell me how to do that? I am very new with this phone OS. Thank you.
    03-07-09 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD